How to Advertise A New Website
Now that you have a new website up and running, you need traffic. The best way to get traffic is to advertise. You know that. That’s why you are here. With the help of my local marketing expert, Scott Keever, who runs a successful Tampa SEO Company, we are going to give you some of the best ways to advertise that new website of yours. Let us get started right away.
Try Facebook Ads.
Everyone is social in today’s society. You can place ads on some of the top leading social sites for a reasonable price. It does not take much knowledge or effort to post an ad on Facebook. Did you know that over 2 billion people get on Facebook every day? What better place to advertise your website?
Here are some good key points as to why Facebook is a great place to advertise your business:
- Two Billion people log in every day. People are bound to see the ad. If it interests them, they click and you have more traffic to your website.
- The price to run a Facebook ad is next to nothing. You can get an ad put on Facebook with any budget. It is virtually available to anyone, no matter the budget.
- You can choose your audience.
- You can create the ad just the way you want it and say anything you want to promote your website.
How Do You Create A Facebook Ad?
It is rather simple. You start by going to the Facebook business website. It is located in this link at Facebook.com. They will take you through all the necessary steps and ways to pay to get your ad just the way that you want it advertised. The more money you invest, the more it will show. So, be reasonable with the price.
Instagram Has Advertising.
It is simple to create an ad on Instagram. They place the ads right where viewers will see them and most likely click. This is a great way to advertise your new website. There are several ways to advertise on Instagram. Not to mention, it has tons of members.
Key reasons to advertise your website with Instagram Ads.:
- There are over 800 million people that use Instagram on a monthly basis. This is growing too. Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media websites.
- You can post ads in the form of photos, videos, short stories, and carousel ads.
- You can get many clicks straight to your website when you advertise with Instagram.
- The outreach is amazing. You can reach so many people with Instagram ads. The ads are right there, visible, and enticing one to click.
How Do You Create A Instagram Ad?
Creating an ad on Instagram is not as hard as one might think. In fact, it is rather simple. All you have to do is create a profile and set up your ad. Let me give you the four simple steps below.
- Create a profile or business page.
- Select the ad you want to create and your target audience.
- Plan on how long you want the ad to run. This will greatly depend on budget.
- Then hit publish. Once this is done your ad is out being seen by millions of Instagram users.
You can find out everything you need to know about how to set up an Instagram ad on the website, instagram.com.
How About Google Ads?
Google ads target people of interest. When you create a google ad, your ad will show up on apps and many websites. This all to people who may be interested in what you are advertising. Your ads are being placed in relevant places.
Here are some of the key reasons to use Google ads:
- It is shown to relevant customers.
- Your ad appears on youtube, google maps and much more.
- The price is very affordable.
- You reach a very large audience.
The list goes on and on. With Google Ads, your ad can be seen on so many websites. It will not be bound by one particular site. If you are on a smaller budget you can still use Google Ads. The prices are very affordable. You can do video ads, picture ads, story ads, and much more.
How Do You Create A Google Ad?
The great thing about using Google Ads is that you can create an ad quickly and even get help over the phone from a live specialist. You can check out the website for google ads at www.google.com/ads.
Last Notes Before You Advertise.
Make sure that you run your ad long enough before taking it down. Over time people will come to your website. It just takes time. Get your ads out there and keep building your website up. I hope all this helps and that your website grows with many viewers. Remember that the easiest way to advertise is to go to where the people are. Most people are on social media. Give it a try.